Why choose Granada Sailing?
- With more than 10 years of experience in the charter business, we know how to turn your stay on board into a unforgettable experience.
- The excellent care from our jolly captains will make time go by fast. In fact, many of our clients think our 3 hour excursion is too short.
- The marina is situated in a natural area of unquestionable beauty and can you imagine a better way to enjoy the privileged sunsets other than from our boat?
- The year-round weather conditions at the Costa Tropical are the best of the Spanish peninsula. We always sail on a calm sea to make your stay as pleasant and secure as possible.
- We’ll make sure you won’t miss anything: our competitive prices include drinks, snacks, catering (only during the 6 hour excursion) and watersports gear for snorkeling and paddleboard.
- You’ll be able to move freely around the boat and if you like, even be the skipper for a moment.
- To give you the opportunity to take some great selfies, we will always raise the mainsail.
- We have a dinghy that can be used to take you to a beach or visit the coastal cliffs.
How does it work?
Granada Sailing operates from the yacht harbour Marina del Este in the town of “La Herradura”, Almuñecar (Granada). If you arrive with time to spare, have a look around the marina and enjoy it’s services.
You can find our boat at berth 72 wich is located in front of the restaurant called “El Barco” and very close to the chill-out bar “Atraque 7”. Please, try to arrive on time because we don’t want to keep the other passengers waiting.
After boarding our boat, the captain will take a roll call and give you a short briefing about the rules to take into account.
Time to depart. After releasing the mooring lines, we slowly exit the marina and head for open sea. Find yourself a nice place on deck and have us take you eastwards to discover the impressive cliffs of Cerro Gordo while enjoying the pleasant atmosphere on board, the sun, the sea breeze, the landscape. You’ll get to know the region better by listening to the captain’s funny stories and anecdotes. With a bit of luck, we’ll even spot a group of beloved dolphins that occasionally tend to swim next to the bow. At some point during the excursion, we’ll go for anchor in one of the beautiful bays for you to enjoy swimming, snorkeling or paddleboard.
¿Would you like to be the skipper for a while? No problem, get hold of the steering wheel and take that very special selfie.
On our way back to the marina, we’ll head southwards to try to catch more wind and sail without motor.
The 3 and 6 hour excursion routes and images – please click on the them to enlarge – can be found below: